www.ibb.org.bd for different information..
Banking Diploma Examination JAIBB & DAIBB are held twice in a year. Once in June/July and another in November/December end. Generally results are published within 3 months.
1st registration is termed as enrolment number, examinees have to use this number in every examination.
- Principles of Economics & Bangladesh Economy (PBE)
- Business Communication (BC)
- Organization & Management (OM)
- Laws and Practice of Banking (LPB)
- Marketing of Financial Services (MFS)
- Accounting for Financial Services (AFS)
- Management of Financial Institutions (MFI)
- Lending Operation & Risk Management (LRM)
- International Trade & Foreign Exchange (FE)
- Information Technology in Financial Services (IT)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Central Banking & Monetary Policy (CMP)
- Agriculture & Microfinance (AM)
- SME & Consumer Banking
- Islamic Banking (Is. B)
- Investment Banking & Lease Financing (ILF)
- Treasury Management (TM)
|DHAKA||–||Dhaka-1, Dhaka-2, Dhaka-3, Dhaka-4, Narayangonj, Faridpur, Mymensingh|
|CHITTAGONG||–||Chittagong, Cox’s Bazar, Noakhali, Comilla, Brahmanbaria|
|KHULNA||–||Khulna, Jessore, Kushtia|
|RAJSHAHI||–||Rajshahi, Chapai Nawabgonj, Naogaon, Pabna, Bogra|
|SYLHET||–||Sylhet, Moulvi Bazar|
Examination fee Tk 1500
Certificate Provisional Tk 200
Certificate Original Tk 500
Academic Transcript Tk 500
For provisional /original certificate please apply in prescribed form with the required amount of bank draft .Generally certificates are issued within 7 days . After any exam, list of roll numbers against issued certificate are shown in the website .